Hi everyone, I am glad to join in the class. My name is Xi Yang, I come from china zhengzhou. In my home town, there are many good place to visit. The two famous places are Shaolin temple and Longmen grotto. We can see the kong fu in Shaolin temple and enjoy Buddhist sculpture art in Longmen grotto. After I introduce my home town, I am going to explain myself. I am a person who like traveling and art. I would like to travel many places to open mind. The most important things is I am enjoy to find myself in nature. When I face seas, breath in mountains. I can feel I am the smallest one and also specialist one. Also I like every beautiful things. Especially they are from nature. I like to remember them then add them in my design. I can find every thing as a idea into art from life. This is a person who I am. Hope we have a exciting experience in the class. Thank you
Xi Yang
No comments:
Post a Comment